Author Topic: wtf response time  (Read 2194 times)

Pyrofx

• View Profile
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 2
wtf response time
« on: November 28, 2016, 11:06:28 AM »
What is everyone's experience with ordering or contact with WTF?
Had an order processing a week now without contact to emails.
Greg

essal

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Nora Tactical
  • Liked: 83
  • Likes Given: 45
Re: wtf response time
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 11:40:01 AM »
It's been Thanksgiving, which is probably why.

My experience with WTF is quick responses and prompt shipping.
Nora Tactical
Product Technician - Norrøna

Pyrofx

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 12:10:29 PM »
 That is what I figured. But with him posting on the site you would think  business would be taken care of also. but I also come from working 7 days a week for the last 25 years. Holiday or not

Pyrofx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 12:21:06 PM »
Contact made this morning. all is well

WhiskeyTwoFour

• PMs off- forumATwtfidea.com
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 257
  • Likes Given: 51
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 12:26:38 PM »
What is everyone's experience with ordering or contact with WTF?
Had an order processing a week now without contact to emails.
Greg

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Pyrofx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2017, 11:10:06 PM »
Check your system again. Order and emails sent last week.
Greg

stealthbikebags

• View Profile
    • Stealth Bike Bags
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2017, 10:48:27 PM »
A shame to bring this thread up again. But it seems the only way to get a response  :(

I ordered some fabric from WTF on the 12 April (I am based in New Zealand so I would expect 7-10 days for it to get here), it was shipped on the 23 April, and the tracking has it in a los angeles depot from the 30 April to today. I have emailed Ryan several times but no response.

Pretty disapointed with customer service so far. I have placed an order previously which also took a week to ship a "in stock" item. If I don't get a response soon It will be an expensive phone call to USPS to try and figure out where my package is.

Mike

WhiskeyTwoFour

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 07:55:20 AM »
Thanks for contributing to this thread.

Gear Dynamics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Gear Dynamics
  • Liked: 256
  • Likes Given: 249
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 10:08:16 AM »
Too much on the go?

WhiskeyTwoFour

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2017, 01:22:31 PM »
A shame to bring this thread up again. But it seems the only way to get a response  :(

I ordered some fabric from WTF on the 12 April (I am based in New Zealand so I would expect 7-10 days for it to get here), it was shipped on the 23 April, and the tracking has it in a los angeles depot from the 30 April to today. I have emailed Ryan several times but no response.

Pretty disapointed with customer service so far. I have placed an order previously which also took a week to ship a "in stock" item. If I don't get a response soon It will be an expensive phone call to USPS to try and figure out where my package is.

Mike

Did the package arrive safely?  10 days is well within our acceptable timelines to ship during the spring season madness.  We have no control whatsoever over a common carrier's transit time.

stealthbikebags

• View Profile
    • Stealth Bike Bags
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2017, 01:33:31 PM »
The package arrived on the 12 of April.

Taken from your website - "We strive to ship orders the next day.  We work diligently to maintain stock of what consumers are purchasing.  Our inventory is real time.  If it may be added to your cart, it's in stock and will ship in short order.'' Considering the items were in stock I would say that 10 days is far to long and you need to update your website to specify that it may take that long. Had I known, I would have ordered elsewhere.

Thanks,

Mike

WhiskeyTwoFour

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2017, 02:00:49 PM »
Too much on the go?

Thank you for the speculation.

At this time, we're rewriting SOPs and policies to accommodate those unfamiliar with the business process.  It used to be that we had the time to spoon feed the process to clients ignorant to industry standard practices.  As we continue to attract more and more OEM partners, resource expenditures (time specifically) are more critical than ever.  We simply can't afford to dump resources into potential jobs that are woefully underprepared.

WhiskeyTwoFour

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2017, 02:17:17 PM »
The package arrived on the 12 of April.

Taken from your website - "We strive to ship orders the next day.  We work diligently to maintain stock of what consumers are purchasing.  Our inventory is real time.  If it may be added to your cart, it's in stock and will ship in short order.'' Considering the items were in stock I would say that 10 days is far to long and you need to update your website to specify that it may take that long. Had I known, I would have ordered elsewhere.

Thanks,

Mike

Thanks for your candor.  It helps us to improve the customer experience. 

For your inspection  :)  http://www.wtfidea.com/us/

Gear Dynamics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Gear Dynamics
  • Liked: 256
  • Likes Given: 249
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2017, 09:21:10 PM »
Too much on the go?

Thank you for the speculation.

At this time, we're rewriting SOPs and policies to accommodate those unfamiliar with the business process.  It used to be that we had the time to spoon feed the process to clients ignorant to industry standard practices.  As we continue to attract more and more OEM partners, resource expenditures (time specifically) are more critical than ever.  We simply can't afford to dump resources into potential jobs that are woefully underprepared.

Didn't mean any offence! Sounds like you are inundated with a heavy workload. If that is the case, you should make it clear that your email response times can be drastically delayed. I think with every business, time is a critical factor. In addition to running my business, I'm also a serving member in my countries army, and if you throw in family and a social life, it makes for a busy schedule. In the past I've always had easy, smooth transactions with your company and I'd like that to continue.