Author Topic: Double 762 Pouch  (Read 1205 times)

Gear Dynamics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Gear Dynamics
  • Liked: 261
  • Likes Given: 256
Double 762 Pouch
« on: April 08, 2017, 06:39:26 PM »
After many dimensional changes, this is the final product. We profiled the top edge of the mag cup so there could be maximum Velcro engagement, while still giving the user a solid grip of the magazine. This "built in" method is less floppy than the typical webbing extension. We also sized it for Magpul Pmags, as they seemed to be the most popular and beefiest mag. The HK417 requires a larger pouch still.

What do you guys think?

WPJ

• View Profile
  • Liked: 18
  • Likes Given: 106
Re: Double 762 Pouch
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 06:41:25 PM »
Looks great I do like the Velcro option

rouge

• View Profile
  • Liked: 13
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 12:31:33 PM »
Dude your pouches look so damn clean it makes me wonder why I ever bother to but anything else .....i mean seriously I look at issue kit with all the fraying and uneven lines .........im envious it doesn't appear that there are any faults ......does every pouch that rolls out of your shop look that clean !!!

Bootcat

• View Profile
    • Tiger Tailor
  • Liked: 21
  • Likes Given: 25
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 12:46:28 AM »
Congrats you ended up with the same design that I use :-) just kidding, clean work as always and there are differences ;-).

Gear Dynamics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Gear Dynamics
  • Liked: 261
  • Likes Given: 256
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 09:57:24 PM »
Dude your pouches look so damn clean it makes me wonder why I ever bother to but anything else .....i mean seriously I look at issue kit with all the fraying and uneven lines .........im envious it doesn't appear that there are any faults ......does every pouch that rolls out of your shop look that clean !!!

Thanks! I try and make everything as perfect as possible. Of course I notice every flaw, but I'm glad others don't!

Congrats you ended up with the same design that I use :-) just kidding, clean work as always and there are differences ;-).

Thanks dude.