Author Topic: M81 Woodland Webbing  (Read 10599 times)

SunriseTacticalGear

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Sunrise Tactical Gear
  • Liked: 117
  • Likes Given: 78
Re: M81 Woodland Webbing
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2015, 10:46:14 PM »
Here is a picture of the Murdock webbing compared to Multicam and Coyote Brown 498. The webbing looks great, and it will save a bunch of time rather then cutting and folding fabric. The Picture is a little washed out, the webbing has deep sharp colors.
I never asked about order minimums because I figured anything less than 25,000 yards was what the original intent was.
I did tell him about our Global group and he told me that he had a person who carries his webbing in Europe.
The name is www.tacticaltrim.com located in Berlin Germany.
Scott

flimmuur

• View Profile
  • Liked: 71
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2015, 02:49:03 AM »
Essal,

I saw the 300 yard number above and thought that was the minimum that one of us had to buy.  I thus put the 20m down since I didn't want to be too greedy and ask for a 100m roll.  If Tactical trim is going to stock it, then that's not a problem, since I often buy from them.

Ed
Flimmuur Tactical (Cambridge, UK)
https://www.facebook.com/ftactical/

Gear Dynamics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Gear Dynamics
  • Liked: 270
  • Likes Given: 267
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2015, 11:27:10 AM »
If it's Murdock that we're getting it from, it'll be 50yd rolls... That being said, if you wanted, I could chop 20 yards off and sell it to you.

flimmuur

• View Profile
  • Liked: 71
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2015, 01:27:43 PM »
Thanks for the offer, Gear Dynamics.

I have emailed tactical trim asking if they will stock it soon and what the price would be.  Will keep you all posted.
Flimmuur Tactical (Cambridge, UK)
https://www.facebook.com/ftactical/

Gear Dynamics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Gear Dynamics
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2015, 03:29:36 PM »
So....no reply from Ray @ Murdock to the two emails I've sent....perhaps a phone call is in order.

AeriosGear

• View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2015, 10:59:53 AM »
Would definitely buy some of this if you have extra

Disturbed

• View Profile
  • Liked: 22
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2015, 07:51:47 PM »
Murdock has been snowed out because of that storm.  We only just got a large order shipped out now after 3 weeks of waiting, for a week or so they had one guy trying to run everything.

Give them a buzz on the phone or send a new email through to the catchall.

WPJ

• View Profile
  • Liked: 18
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2015, 04:08:55 PM »
Would anyone be interested in A-A-55301 T3 and T6 in M81 Woodland? I'm asking simply to gauge interest as I'm considering having a custom print run done and would like to possibly sell off some rolls that will be surplus. It's all hypothetical at this point, but the webbing would be made by Texcel, double sided print and we'd be ordering the minimum amount.

I've always loved the woodland pattern and I HATE covering camo up with solid colour webbing! I saw that HSGI has commissioned Murdock Webbing to make an M81, although I think it's exclusively for HSGI. It would be nice if there were a source for others to purchase from.

Let me know what you guys think. Also, if you think there is another pattern that would do well, let me know, and I'll look into what it would cost to get done.

What about CADPAT LIKE since I doughty we could get CADPAT but I would be interested in TW and ARID in 1", 1.5" sow 2" and just a little 3/4"

Anyone else up for CADPAT like?

Gear Dynamics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Gear Dynamics
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2015, 09:08:32 PM »
I talked to Texcel about doing a CADPAT print. Even just changing the colours on any one of the digital prints they offer, and it was still a 5k yardage minimum.

I wonder what the yardage would be for a Murdock custom run. As much as I'd love to make gear in CADPAT the material is unobtainable. You have to apply to buy factory seconds. Dumb.

WPJ

• View Profile
  • Liked: 18
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2015, 09:49:31 PM »
I talked to Texcel about doing a CADPAT print. Even just changing the colours on any one of the digital prints they offer, and it was still a 5k yardage minimum.

I wonder what the yardage would be for a Murdock custom run. As much as I'd love to make gear in CADPAT the material is unobtainable. You have to apply to buy factory seconds. Dumb.

That's a lot of yardage I'm thinking more and more to jump on the multicam or atacs bandwagon and just using CADPAT when its a find

Stoner63A

• View Profile
  • Liked: 35
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2015, 11:29:36 PM »
I'd be interested in the Woodland M81 1" jacqie webbing, if you make the deal happen.

Martial Concepts

• Are we there yet?
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 36
  • Likes Given: 22
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2015, 06:33:39 AM »
I spoke to my sales rep yesterday and he told me that the M81 Woodland is a type they can make, however it is not a stocking item.  He said they had a very small amount of 25 mm in sample quantities only.  He said they are also making a tubular polyester based M81.  He is sending me 2 yards of it when my Multicam order ships next week.  I inquired with him what their MOQ for a usable run would be and he will get back with me shortly.

He also told me for you Kryptek junkies that the Typhon is in the final approval phase and that the associated IR issues that prevented its earlier release have been dealt with.
If you don't try you can't fail.  If you don't fail you can't learn.  If you can't learn then Darwin is calling you.

Instagram: martial_concepts
http://martialconcepts.org (restricted at this time)

Martial Concepts

• Are we there yet?
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 36
  • Likes Given: 22
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2015, 09:12:30 AM »
My rep just got back to me and told me that they may have a limited quantity of 25 mm M81 Woodland available for purchase.  He also told me that the minimums to get anything other than what is on hand is 2500 yards of webbing per size if the yarn is in the warehouse.  If they have to procure more yarns, they would have to revisit the numbers.
If you don't try you can't fail.  If you don't fail you can't learn.  If you can't learn then Darwin is calling you.

Instagram: martial_concepts
http://martialconcepts.org (restricted at this time)