Author Topic: WTB: 8 column by 8 row "pals cut" piece of velcro loop/Cordura laminate  (Read 231 times)

TuffPossumGear

• View Profile
  • Liked: 2
  • Likes Given: 27
Hey,

So I am building my personal super deluxe messenger bag. I would really like to put a pals cut velcro loop/Cordura laminate piece across the back of the inside. Ranger Green or Coyote Brown velcro preferred. Normal velcro loop preferred, but Onewrap material like First Spear does works too.

It would be 8 columns wide with a half inch border on either side. Total width including border 13"

8 columns high. No border needed on the top or bottom. Total height 8"

The best way to describe what I am needing as far as materials and pals cut style is this:
http://gearmaker.org/index.php?topic=1047.0

Of if someone could point me to a source for something like that in a larger piece I could cut it out of, that would be fine too.

Thanks in advance.

Jayberry.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 06:56:05 PM by TuffPossumGear »

WhiskeyTwoFour

• PMs off- forumATwtfidea.com
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 240
  • Likes Given: 50
Re: WTB: 8 column by 8 row "pals cut" piece of velcro loop/Cordura laminate
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 09:41:17 AM »
ACRONYM loop is available in coyote brown 500D / coyote brown loop and ranger green 500D / ranger green loop.  Please confirm dimensions in an email to < oem AT wtfidea.com >.  This will be subject to a $50 lot charge.  Pricing for 10-500 available upon request.

TuffPossumGear

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 04:30:49 PM »
ACRONYM loop is available in coyote brown 500D / coyote brown loop and ranger green 500D / ranger green loop.  Please confirm dimensions in an email to < oem AT wtfidea.com >.  This will be subject to a $50 lot charge.  Pricing for 10-500 available upon request.

Hmmmm. Yeah, not looking to do a run of em. Just a single piece and $50 is a bit out of my budget. Thanks for the option though.

WhiskeyTwoFour

• PMs off- forumATwtfidea.com
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 240
  • Likes Given: 50
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 04:36:41 PM »

No problem.  If you can draw CAD and have access to a laser cutter, we can sell you a piece of material for under $20.

TuffPossumGear

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2017, 04:45:46 PM »

No problem.  If you can draw CAD and have access to a laser cutter, we can sell you a piece of material for under $20.

That would be a negative on both accounts.

Not saying it isn't worth it to get you to make it, just the cost vs benefit isn't there right now. I love the idea, just not there.

Got to sell a bunch of other product, then I can swing the setup cost and all to get a batch made to integrate this into my design.