Author Topic: Pattern webbing -- interested in splitting rolls?  (Read 632 times)

imcat

• View Profile
  • Liked: 2
  • Likes Given: 3
Pattern webbing -- interested in splitting rolls?
« on: October 04, 2017, 06:24:46 PM »
I'll be placing an order for printed webbing shortly and really only need 30-50 yards of most patterns. I was wondering if any US based DIYers here would be interested in splitting rolls.

If there is interest I will be ordering badlands, greenzone, highlander, mandrake, a-tacs fg, a-tacs xi in 1" 55301 and if there is interest 5038.

I would really prefer to cut no less then 10 yards per pattern. Figure a $1.25 a yard before shipping to you.

Anyone have any interest in splitting rolls?

-Brian

imcat

• View Profile
Re: Pattern webbing -- interested in splitting rolls?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 08:02:49 AM »
Good Morning all,

Looks like I may be too unknown here to host a group buy, or there are not enough small timers who need 10 yards. I'm going to go ahead and place my order on Tuesday (a little downsized).

I've reached out to a mod about the proper etiquette for doing group buys and may try again with some printed cordura or elastic.

Thanks,
-Brian

BergspitzeCustoms

• View Profile
  • Liked: 37
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 02:10:53 PM »
Brian, I would be all over this if I had any flexible funds. Most everything is tied up in the construction of the house addition and new sewing room. If you have extras when funds are flowing again I would gladly split some with you.

imcat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 03:34:02 PM »
Ya, no worries. If you need something then just hit me up.

Its always been a challenge to find small amount of this and that with out a hefty premium.