Author Topic: Hello from Czech republic  (Read 209 times)

Nortac

• View Profile
    • North Tactical
  • Liked: 2
  • Likes Given: 0
Hello from Czech republic
« on: December 06, 2017, 10:06:28 AM »
Hi all
My name is Tomas and I am from Czech republic. I did start making gear in this year. Reasons for my starting with that is a small selection of low profile combat belts in czech market. Domestic production is good, but no one produces low profile belts. I tried a lots of belts (SPM Liberec, Custom Gear CZ, Warrior assault systems, Crye precision), but my favorite is Modular riggers belt by Crye Precision. It is really good belt for common use in combat operations. It does not thursting, hindering nowhere and it is lightweight.

My first creation was a clone of MRB from CP, with a little bit modification (but in present i am working on my own design of combat belt). Now I am thinking about my own company for gear making, because I enjoy sewing. In next year I want buy 40W CO2 laser cutter (de facto only components from which I will build laser cutter) and buy reliable and powerful sewing machine. by the end of the year I want to finish the product portfolio and sew prototypes of this products (pouches, bag and Plate carrier and one chestrig).

On this forum I found plenty of useful information about sewing techniques, equipment and design. I believe that I will find a lot of information here.

My dump pouch (first version)

sorry for my bad english and best regards
North Tactical
Tomas
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 01:09:59 PM by Nortac »

smeki

• View Profile
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 12
Re: Hello from Czech republic
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 10:33:44 AM »
Welcome,
good luck with starting your business

(už nás tu je víc čechů :) )

gearmaker.org

• gearmaker.org
  • Administrator
  • gearmaker.org
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 71
  • Likes Given: 38
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 10:35:18 AM »
First post includes a clone.  Please consider rewriting your first post.

Nortac

• View Profile
    • North Tactical
  • Liked: 2
  • Likes Given: 0
Clones
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 01:05:06 PM »
I am so sorry, i read the rules (Ripoffs, replicas, knock offs, etc), I replaced the photo with a photo of product with my own design (dump pouch). A passage of text "My first creation was a clone of MRB from CP, with..." It's more a description of how I got to sew equipment. Of course, I'm working on my own functional design now.  :)

Gear Dynamics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Gear Dynamics
  • Liked: 238
  • Likes Given: 238
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 01:38:30 PM »
Welcome!