Author Topic: WTS: Trelleborg Hypalon/CSM Drops and Scrap Pieces of Fabric  (Read 450 times)

Alex

• View Profile
  • Liked: 14
  • Likes Given: 10
Would anyone be interested in buying scraps and drops of Trelleborg toll coated hypalon fabrics?

I can sell by the pound. All leftovers are from laser cut runs. Lots of small and large pieces. Perfect for pouches and larger pieces.

Have coyote brown 498:
38oz (Hi-Tear) This is like HANK but even tougher and Stronger for laser cut MOLLE applications
35oz (Hank)
18oz (Hank)

Black
18oz (Hank)
35oz (Hank)

Note that these are all CSM toll coated fabrics. We call them hypalon, however Trelleborg has not made them with Hypalon for a long time. It's all made with CSM.

2000xjclassic

• View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: WTS: Trelleborg Hypalon/CSM Drops and Scrap Pieces of Fabric
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 12:45:27 PM »
PM sent

Stoner63A

• View Profile
  • Liked: 35
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 06:00:40 PM »
I can use some black 35oz to patch my Hypalon Zodiac FC530 Inflatable Assault Boat.   And probably some 18oz by yard for making some boat accessories like lined anchor compartment in bow bag.    Yeah, I might branch out into RIB/SIB goodies.....I thought make it in black, put some Velcro on it, call it tactical then triple the price was the thing to do....

Now its make it black to fit a Zodiac and 5x the price.    We in the wrong business, boys!

Stoner63A

• View Profile
  • Liked: 35
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 12:05:17 AM »
Still interested in some black 35oz scraps by the pound, please.