Author Topic: For Sale: Pfaff 145 (x2), Consew 206 RB-2, and Chandler/Adler 67  (Read 173 times)

psyopper

• View Profile
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 1
Hello all,

I'm not sewing much any more so you may not even recognize my name. I used to be pretty active in the old DIY Tactical forum.

My brother came into a few industrial machines when his wife inherited a property in Montana. Garage find material that I haven't looked at myself, but here it is. Sorry, no photos either. Caveat Emptor. Heads are in Seattle for service, tables and the rest are still in Montana. He goes back and forth between the two areas and down to Portland ocasionally and has a pick-up truck, so delivery across the PNW from Montana/Idaho/Washington/Northern Oregon is a possibility.

This is the garage find I always dreamed about and never came across.

He came to me to see if I wanted to get back into sewing and expand my shop, but I don't think I'm interested. We're both retired US Army (both are E7's) and support small businesses and are hoping to find a home shop that wants to expand, or a small veteran owned business that is looking for their next growth opportunity. He knows he can probably peddle them off to sew shops around JBLM, but would prefer to help out someone who needs it more instead.

He took all the heads to a place local to him in Seattle and was told they are in excellent functional condition. The shop gave him good ballpark figures on value so unfortunately there are no steals to be found here, though I can't speak to his ability to negotiate.

Frist are a pair of Pfaff 145. One of them is reportedly in excellent condition all the way around, head, table motor. The other needs a fresh table surface, but is otherwise working fine. Clutch motors on both, working fine.

Next is a Consew 206 RB2. I had one of these for a while and it's a super sweet machine with a really great 60's vintage look and a funky lift-for-reverse lever that has a separate reverse stitch length built in to it. Clutch motor works fine. No lamp.

Finally is a Chandler 67, which is essentially a 206 RB with a horizontal hook, built in Germany. Probably needs a new table surface. Clutch motor works. Might need a new lamp.

You can contact me here but I don't check in very often, so shoot me an email at psyopper@gmail.com too.

Thanks!