Author Topic: Sling/waist bag  (Read 793 times)

rouge

• View Profile
  • Liked: 13
  • Likes Given: 0
Sling/waist bag
« on: July 04, 2018, 03:41:14 AM »
Iíve been working on these lately, Filling the need to carry a little bit of stuff......but not to much stuff !
Inspired a lot by tech wear and bum bags
They are a few litres ....I havenít calculated how much yet

Roll top closure with a fidlock buckle
These ones use 1 inch seatbelt webbing though Iíve used 38mm for some.
They can be worn over the shoulder or round the waist
The straps are detachable and when removed turn the bag into a molle enabled cargo pouch to be used on belt kits or bigger bags

At the front they they have webbing loops and cargo straps at the bottom

Iíve been through a lot of different versions of these, different buckles different straps, 3 point slings and molle on the front etc
Iím liking where they are style wise but Iím just optimising them a bit, I want to focus on interior organiseation.

Iím thinking of making x-pac versions with fidlock buckles and similar for all the stylish tech wear orientated people, and then cordura ones with plastic hard wear for people who want to wear it as a bag but also use it with gear and rigs, I imagine these would be more paintball/milsim people.
Iíve tested the closure exstensive, some people are skepticle but it keeps items secure and is no trouble to open and close, even one handed

Hope you guys donít mind my filtered Instagram shots, I can take better ones on the weekend