Show it off > Packs and bags

Backpack #7 multicam.

<< < (2/4) > >>

essal:
It's much easier for us to see the pictures right here..

Your SPI (stitches per inch) looks low. I'd crank it up to 7-9.

cdhtac:
I assume that metallic measuring tape pinned  down with clips is meant to measure the lenght of some piece? I have a 1,5m long strip of cordura for that purpose; it's a bit more accurate method as it countours with the shape i pin it to

Tarsiertactical:
Thanks for the tip!!  Ihave a juki 1541 and usually have it set on 4 or 5. It appears to be 8 stitches per inch. So you are saying the stitches should be shorter? 

Tarsiertactical:
Yes. I have been measuring much more often and it seemed to help a lot. Thats an excellent idea. Ill try it. Thanks!!!

--- Quote from: cdhtac on August 10, 2018, 11:38:29 AM ---I assume that metallic measuring tape pinned  down with clips is meant to measure the lenght of some piece? I have a 1,5m long strip of cordura for that purpose; it's a bit more accurate method as it countours with the shape i pin it to

--- End quote ---

cdhtac:
As far as that zippered pocket (in front panel) goes;

I am sure that there is a hidden line of stitching over there, and that visible one isn't the only one.  But i would add another visible line of stitching, just for show. It gives a product a bit more finished and higher quality look. An average user might not realize that the zipper is not held in place with only a single line of stitching.

A superb build quality (and design) is what sets the gear made by like guys us apart from average mass produced the civilian products.

And that should show in the product

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version