Author Topic: HLC Industries  (Read 368 times)

gearmaker.org

• gearmaker.org
  • Administrator
  • gearmaker.org
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 76
  • Likes Given: 40
HLC Industries
« on: September 27, 2018, 10:35:09 AM »
Please offer a hearty, gearmaker.org welcome to Peter Raneri of HLC Industries http://hlcindustries.com/ .  If you're not aware, HLC is the premiere source for Invista solution dyed yarn 500D fabric and other fabrics.  On this particular subject, Peter has forgotten more than most of us will ever know.

Thank you so much, Peter and HLC for participating.

Everybody else:  Be cool; don't scare off industry folk who might help you build a business  :)

ultimind

• View Profile
  • Liked: 9
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: HLC Industries
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 05:38:59 AM »
Welcome Peter! I've got some off-cuts of HLC 1000D black and it truly is top-tier stuff. Better handfeel, deeper darker black than any of the regular 1000D out there.

You guys would make a killing if you offered 10yd cuts, even with a cutting fee.

TuffPossumGear

• View Profile
  • Liked: 5
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 07:12:38 AM »
Welcome Peter!!

Huge fan of HLC. The only Coyote Brown and Ranger Green 500d/1000d I will buy. Black, too if I add that to my lineup.

Gear Dynamics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Gear Dynamics
  • Liked: 261
  • Likes Given: 257
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 10:29:48 AM »
Welcome!

Agree with the cut yardage comment. The by the yard pricing offered by retailers is prohibitive for small and mid-size companies. We often only need 20-30 yards at a time, and there is no good option for quality Cordura in military colours.

HLC Industries

• View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 10:53:06 PM »
Welcome Peter! I've got some off-cuts of HLC 1000D black and it truly is top-tier stuff. Better handfeel, deeper darker black than any of the regular 1000D out there.

You guys would make a killing if you offered 10yd cuts, even with a cutting fee.

We offer an in-stock program of both Solution Dyed Cordura and Piece Dyed Nylon...500D PU Coated w/DWR in 100 yard rolls and 1000D PU Coated w/DWR in 50 yard rolls...we run Coyote Brown 498 / Black / Tan 499 and in December we will have Ranger Green - all in 500D and 1000D.  Send me an e-mail and I will provide a price list