Author Topic: first-spear tubes  (Read 565 times)

mogensbeck

• View Profile
  • Liked: 90
  • Likes Given: 12
Re: first-spear tubes
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2018, 11:14:29 AM »
Just got email from National Molding and they can not sell the Tactik buckle outside US just like FS tubes. So European companies will have to stay with the 2M ROC buckle.

essal

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Nora Tactical
  • Liked: 89
  • Likes Given: 45
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2018, 12:20:17 PM »
Just got email from National Molding and they can not sell the Tactik buckle outside US just like FS tubes. So European companies will have to stay with the 2M ROC buckle.
Did they give any reason as to why? FS won't sell to Europe because of their partnership with NFM, which makes sense from a business perspective.
Nora Tactical
Product Technician - Norrøna

mogensbeck

• View Profile
  • Liked: 90
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2018, 02:20:23 PM »
Did they give any reason as to why? FS won't sell to Europe because of their partnership with NFM, which makes sense from a business perspective.

No only at the moment they are not selling outside US. Then I asked why and then I was told the buckle is still in prototype fase. So I am staying positive and hope in the future they will allow sale in Europe.

I dont know if it was a good idea, from a busniess perspective, because now the 2M buckle will be used by most european tactical companies where FS could have earned money on the buckles sold here.