Professional > Vendors and sources

Woven labels

(1/2) > >>

gman:
Anyone have a good North American source for a small run (200) of woven labels? Size is 2"x2" with a black and white the colour palette. Everyone I've found so far either wants a larger run or is shipping the work offshore. Any help would be much appreciated.   

Bougear:

--- Quote from: gman on August 03, 2019, 07:45:05 AM ---Anyone have a good North American source for a small run (200) of woven labels? Size is 2"x2" with a black and white the colour palette. Everyone I've found so far either wants a larger run or is shipping the work offshore. Any help would be much appreciated.

--- End quote ---
Have you asked on wtfidea.com?

gman:

--- Quote from: Bougear on August 04, 2019, 06:19:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: gman on August 03, 2019, 07:45:05 AM ---Anyone have a good North American source for a small run (200) of woven labels? Size is 2"x2" with a black and white the colour palette. Everyone I've found so far either wants a larger run or is shipping the work offshore. Any help would be much appreciated.

--- End quote ---
Have you asked on wtfidea.com?

--- End quote ---

Did not realize they could do labels. Will check. Thanks! 

Stone:
While the production work might be done outside the USA, I have had good experiences with Cruz Label, and Dutch Label. Be aware that small runs will be exponentially more expensive.

gman:

--- Quote from: Stone on August 07, 2019, 10:37:57 PM ---While the production work might be done outside the USA, I have had good experiences with Cruz Label, and Dutch Label. Be aware that small runs will be exponentially more expensive.

--- End quote ---

Great suggestions! Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version