Author Topic: Custom Fabric Printing  (Read 194 times)

bravodelta

• View Profile
  • Liked: 18
  • Likes Given: 26
Custom Fabric Printing
« on: May 13, 2020, 01:12:45 PM »
I have been inspired by 20241 tactical bring back old patterns.

I am playing with the idea of doing some 600D poly T-Block and camo from movies and custom prints.

Im looking at the printing service thru ripstop by the roll. Has anyone else tried this and what was the outcome?

Thank you

Cnacx2

• View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Custom Fabric Printing
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 03:57:03 PM »
I had 1000d N66 nylon done up by a mill in china in Rhodesian brushstroke so I could make a carrier for a buddy. If you want I can put you in touch with them. It was about a month long lead time, and you have to be 100% sure they understand you since there's definitely a language barrier, but it cost about $115 for 5 yards, including shipping which was done to my door.

They cut off a sample to test their PU backing and refunded me a proportionate amount too, so overall it was a surprisingly pleasant experience. I fully expected to not get it or get something completely wrong. Figured what the hell, $100 was worth finding out if they were any good. Turned out pretty swell though. But it's obviously not berry compliant.

I am not familiar with Ripstop by the rolls service because it's been down since it seems like forever. I did order their sample pack of printable fabrics though and the 600d poly definitely prints nice.

bravodelta

• View Profile
  • Liked: 18
  • Likes Given: 26
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 03:02:22 PM »
oh nice!

For $100 I will take a chase on it,how was the design process?do you happen to have sample pic of the stuff you had made?   

and if you can put me touch with them that would be awesome.

Locketay

• View Profile
    • Latigo Customs
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2020, 09:28:52 AM »
I would be interested in some heavier weight T-Block if you end up going through RBTR for their custom printing. I'll gladly pitch in for American made materials in funky patterns.
Owner, Latigo Customs, LLC
www.latigocustoms.com
"High Quality Gear, Proudly Made in Richmond, Virginia"