Author Topic: The new guy from Minnesota  (Read 271 times)

GroundFallGear

• View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
The new guy from Minnesota
« on: July 08, 2020, 11:26:43 AM »
Hello!

This is Quintin. I am an EMT for an ALS ambulance service and will be going to school this fall for CNC machining/manufacturing.

I found this forum a little over a week ago and I felt like I struck gold when I found it. I make lots of things in my free time including sewing stuff like bags, pouches, packs, whatever idea pops into my head and seems like fun. Most of the time my stuff is related to the outdoors or is made to serve a purpose. I use a lot of the same material that is talked about a lot on this site and I have spent many hours looking for resources online with information about these materials and techniques to use when working with some of this stuff. I am happy to have found this site and I'm excited to participate. I've got a ton of questions and hopefully I can share some knowledge too.

Right now sewing/gear making is totally a side thing for me, done all in my free time and only making stuff for fun or to sell occasionally friends or family, but I am looking to advance. I have dreams of making this hobby into something more official (Ground Fall Gear) but there is much work to be done to get there. It's super cool there is a business side of this site too, it covers a lot of bases I was looking for more resources in.

Thanks for everything and have a good one,
-Q

WhiskeyTwoFour

• PMs off- forumATwtfidea.com
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 301
  • Likes Given: 52
Re: The new guy from Minnesota
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 11:35:35 AM »
Thanks for your participation.  Welcome aboard.

Gear Dynamics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Gear Dynamics
  • Liked: 272
  • Likes Given: 268
Re: The new guy from Minnesota
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2020, 09:53:43 AM »
Welcome!