Author Topic: Multicam Webbing-Murdock  (Read 2514 times)

Martial Concepts

• Are we there yet?
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 36
  • Likes Given: 22
Multicam Webbing-Murdock
« on: February 18, 2015, 06:48:34 AM »
Gauging interest.  I am planning on ordering Multicam webbing from Murdock in 1 inch, 2 inch and possibly 1.5 inch.  I would like to liquidate any excess I acquire at my cost plus shipping to the buyer.  I.e., the 1 inch is around $0.70 per yard which translates to roughly $35 per roll of 50 yards.  I estimate freight to me would be in the area of $2-$3 per roll (could be more, could be less) to me.  So a 50 yard roll of the 1 inch would be approximately $37-$38 per roll plus shipping to the buyer.  I will have approximately three rolls of this.  The pricing can be found on the Murdock website.  I am not looking to make any money, just recoup some that was spent by offering my extras to members here.  To be clear, actual cost + shipping to me, plus shipping to you will be total.

Following is projected availability:

1"-3-4 rolls of 50 yards.  $.6950 + Shipping to me.

2"-4 rolls of 50 yards.  $1.390 + Shipping to me.

1.5"-4 rolls of 50 yards.  $1.235 + Shipping to me.

Like I said gauging interest to see if this would be viable.  Let me know if you are interested, and how much you want.  Looking to place the order end of this week or by the middle of next week.
If you don't try you can't fail.  If you don't fail you can't learn.  If you can't learn then Darwin is calling you.

Instagram: martial_concepts
http://martialconcepts.org (restricted at this time)

Shaddox Tactical

• View Profile
  • Liked: 15
  • Likes Given: 117
Re: Multicam Webbing-Murdock
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 02:50:09 PM »
I use the 1.5" and I would be in for two rolls of it if you end up placing the order.
Clay- Shaddox Tactical LLC

Martial Concepts

• Are we there yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 03:22:52 PM »
Okay, got you down.
If you don't try you can't fail.  If you don't fail you can't learn.  If you can't learn then Darwin is calling you.

Stoner63A

• View Profile
  • Liked: 35
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 11:31:16 PM »
I'd be interested in the 1" Multicam jacqie webbing, if you make it happen.

Martial Concepts

• Are we there yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 04:29:08 AM »
I'm in the process of getting my account set up With Murdock.   The only change I am going to make on price is to include fees i get charged for the transactions. I've been speaking with my rep a d Multicam is in stock.  I asked about M81 and he said he would find out. Should know a little later.