Author Topic: Patch Whore 3.5  (Read 984 times)

WPJ

• View Profile
  • Liked: 18
  • Likes Given: 106
Patch Whore 3.5
« on: February 26, 2015, 11:53:48 PM »
I've made this to appeal to those ultimate patch kinda people.

When you need that high speed low drag situation for your bazillion patches but don't need them being seen at night or day in the field.

There is room for a flag patch of 3.5x2" and then a pull down which is elastic to double as a hydro loop and pull tab.

On the fold there is a slot big enough for a pen/sharpie.

I haven't decided on a backing yet, I was considering WTF back, standard pals nut I think over kill for patches, I'm leaning to a pals grid made of hook Velcro this way you can malice clip it, molly stix it, or just plain old stick it.  Using hook Velcro with a pals pattern.

I've made this to appeal to those ultimate patch kinda people.

When you need that high speed low drag situation for your bazillion patches but don't need them being seen at night or day in the field.

There is room for a flag patch of 3.5x2" and then a pull down which is elastic to double as a hydro loop and pull tab.

On the fold there is a slot big enough for a pen/sharpie.

I haven't decided on a backing yet, I was considering WTF back, standard pals nut I think over kill for patches, I'm leaning to a pals grid made of hook Velcro this way you can malice clip it, molly stix it, or just plain old stick it.  Using hook Velcro with a pals pattern.

There're two pictures http://1drv.ms/17CDBkb one showing the closed mode and the other showing the open mode.  Don't mind my patriotism but it was the closest patches I had to fill the PW3.5