Author Topic: JC Tucker  (Read 1610 times)

Disturbed

• View Profile
  • Liked: 22
  • Likes Given: 4
JC Tucker
« on: June 16, 2015, 08:29:54 PM »
Anyone have any dealings with them?  Sent an enquiry through for a few of the web attach pouch buckles to replace the QASM I currently use on the NZ Police radio pouches but haven't had a whisper back.

This is the product I was after and they are a dura flex distributor.

http://www.duraflexgroup.com/productDetail.aspx?id=54&sort=backpack

SunriseTacticalGear

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Sunrise Tactical Gear
  • Liked: 117
  • Likes Given: 78
Re: JC Tucker
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 08:55:58 PM »
I have never dealt with JC tucker but you might try PK supply in Kent Washington, or John Howard company in Chino Ca, as they are both Duraflex distributors. I deal with PK supply for all of my Duraflex buckles, if I get my order in early in the morning, they will ship the same day. They also brought in some special buckles for me, but they did want me to purchase case quantities.

Scott
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 11:28:29 PM by SunriseTacticalGear »

Disturbed

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 09:51:35 PM »
Cheers mate, I'll give them a try.

Disturbed

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 03:53:10 PM »
So I sent an email to John Howard, quick response and some samples were on the way.  A month later still no samples and no response to emails. 

All I need was 2 of these http://www.duraflexgroup.com/productDetail.aspx?id=54&sort=backpack to replace the current QASM we are using on the Police radio pouch but alas I can't even get enough to make two samples to have approved.

Thank god for GSI because after the fuck ups we've had from Tactical Tailor (wrong malice clips, twice), Narricot (shipping express DHL and the wrong webbing size both times) I'm almost at the point of just dealing EU companies.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 03:55:55 PM by Disturbed »

Bootcat

• View Profile
    • Tiger Tailor
  • Liked: 24
  • Likes Given: 27
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 03:25:15 AM »
I had a mixed experience with John Howard Co. Had to insist a few times to finally get some samples 4-6 months after the inquiry. Not sure if they prefer dealing with bigger customers or something else.

Disturbed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 12:35:28 PM »
Yeah it's a really strange business interaction.  I work for an established company that uses $10k + of hardware a year, surely they want the commission on that sale?  Bigger companies can just go direct to the manufacturer as they have the volume to not need a middleman.

762Tactical

• View Profile
  • Liked: 4
  • Likes Given: 58
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 09:37:10 PM »
PK Supply has the Shorty Web Mount Female Buckles (Duraflex part #9384), I use them all the time. I'm not sure if they have the standard sized ones though.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 09:50:06 PM by 762Tactical »