Author Topic: OD thread?  (Read 1405 times)

cdhtac

• View Profile
  • Liked: 47
  • Likes Given: 7
OD thread?
« on: June 21, 2015, 05:59:49 AM »
I have tried my best google-fu, and i canīt seem to find A&Eīs ODS-1 (35495) in #69 anywhere.

Well, threadexchange has it, but they only seem to sell it by the case, and iīm only looking to get one spool, two at most. John Howard also seems to stock it but itīs one of those annoying companies that donīt have a simple web store.. Do they even sell single spools of thread or are they more like a wholesale company?

Anyway, any help where to find A&Eīs OD thread would be appreciated; all i have is A&Eīs olive green thread, which looks pretty gay when used with RG materials.

(Edit) Alternatively; if someone has a spool to spare, i would gladly buy it. No shipping outside US is required
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 06:09:56 AM by cdhtac »

Gear Dynamics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Gear Dynamics
  • Liked: 272
  • Likes Given: 269
Re: OD thread?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 09:11:27 AM »
Did you try buying from A&E directly? I have bought single spools from A&E Canada. I think they were $35 CAD each. I have Eddington ODS-1 but it might as well be Olive, cause that's what it looks like.

If you have no luck, I can contact my rep and get you some prices.

cdhtac

• View Profile
  • Liked: 47
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 09:59:17 AM »
Thanks for the tip, i havenīt tried contacting A&E directly. I did contact John Howard, but so far they have not gotten back to me. If they donīt reply, then i would gladly use you connections; it suck to sit on top of a pile of RG materials, with nothing to sew those with:/

Bootcat

• View Profile
    • Tiger Tailor
  • Liked: 24
  • Likes Given: 27
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 01:04:14 AM »
As said elsewhere, ask Guetermann for the Zwibond 40 thread type.