Professional > Vendors and sources

Textiles industry information sources

(1/5) > >>

gearmaker.org:
There are endless sources of information regarding textiles and manufacturing in the free world.

If you have a source you'd like to share, please reply to this post and we'll add it.

Carolina Textile District

Manufacturing Solutions Center

SOCOM Technical Experimentation 

Soldier Systems

SEAMS

Shaddox Tactical:
Links not working.

Just letting you know that the links for:

Soldier Systems
and you "And Here" link aren't working with my Safari browser.

gearmaker.org:
Fixed!  Thank you.

--- Quote from: Shaddox Tactical on November 24, 2014, 11:34:59 AM ---Links not working.

Just letting you know that the links for:

Soldier Systems
and you "And Here" link aren't working with my Safari browser.

--- End quote ---

Diz:
We are looking for a good source of Multicam fabrics in smaller quantities.  We were buying from Duro in 5 yd increments, but the new vendor only wants to sell full rolls.  Anyone know of a good middle-man that will sell by the yard or so?  Right now all I've found is Rocky Woods Fabric, which is a good vendor, but a little pricey.  Is this just the new price increase or have you guys found any other sources?

Push come to shove, would any of you guys be interested in doing a group buy?     

Shaddox Tactical:
I have bought five yard increments of Multicam Corudra from Gerald Schwartz Inc. several times in the past with good results, although it's been several months since I bought the last batch so I'm not 100% sure its' still available today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version