Author Topic: What payment solution should I replace paypal with?  (Read 1858 times)

missionspec

• View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
What payment solution should I replace paypal with?
« on: March 11, 2016, 11:03:40 AM »
We have used PayPal for years.  Simply creating 'add to cart' buttons.  It works well but has massive limitations.  Such as the use of coupon codes (without coding or third party integration).  We don't sell guns but they also aren't 2A friendly.  I would prefer otherwise.  I would like a system that is as easy as PayPal but has more options.  Easy integration is also needed. I would prefer a system that actually runs on its own servers (not mine).  I don't really want to have to spend time troubleshooting when it doesn't work.  That is why we have stuck with PayPal so long.

Basically, I need a system that can create 'add to cart' buttons, can take payment, can send invoices to be paid, can utilize coupon codes, and it would be nice if I could take credit card payments with it manually.

Thanks for the info.

WPJ

• View Profile
  • Liked: 18
  • Likes Given: 106
Re: What payment solution should I replace paypal with?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 11:41:37 AM »
I know my wife uses propay.com for her business.  You might want to check it out. She has integrated payments to her line of business app.

I would like to see what others are using.

missionspec

• View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 11:25:39 AM »
Anyone using Payment Alliance?  They contacted me after SHOT (guess that is where they got my info). They are endorsed by the NSSF and NRA.  Looks like a good program.

Bootcat

• View Profile
    • Tiger Tailor
  • Liked: 24
  • Likes Given: 27
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 01:58:40 PM »
Try Stripe.
Also, McMillan (the rifle company) created a payment processing company some years ago to help 2A companies dropped by Paypal.

Gear Dynamics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Gear Dynamics
  • Liked: 271
  • Likes Given: 268
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 04:29:57 PM »
Stripe is excellent.