Author Topic: 500D Cordura in colours!  (Read 582 times)

stealthbikebags

• View Profile
    • Stealth Bike Bags
  • Liked: 2
  • Likes Given: 2
500D Cordura in colours!
« on: March 29, 2016, 05:44:24 PM »
Hi,

I have searched this forum and cant seem to find any specific supplier that has a good range of colours in 500D Coated Cordura.

I'm looking to purchase some full rolls and have them shipped to me in NZ. I have brought some Multicam prints from Rockywoods before but with their high prices and shipping it ended up being super expensive.

I have contacted Brookwoods and they have about 10 colours availible in 500D and heaps in 1000D, they are sending me some colour swatches to look at. The price from them is pretty good.

I have looked at most of the other suppliers listed on the Material supplier page (Gerald Schwartz, PK, MMI) but cant seem to find anyone else who really stocks 500D.

Doing some googling I found Eastex Products Inc, who do Slipnot as well as what looks like a good range of 500D and 1000D. I contacted them but have not heard anything back yet. Has anyone had any experience with them?

Anyone have any other places I could try? Or is 500D not really a common choice.

Thanks, Mike

idgara007

• View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 500D Cordura in colours!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 05:56:32 PM »
I have been searching for a source for a roll of 500D as well.  MMI textiles sells rolls in certain colors, I believe they dont have multicam anymore.