Author Topic: Hi from Sunny Scotland  (Read 1285 times)

Mael Eņin Tactical

• View Profile
    • MaelEoinTactical.com
  • Liked: 7
  • Likes Given: 4
Hi from Sunny Scotland
« on: June 21, 2017, 01:13:11 PM »
Hey Gearmakers, I have been sewing going on 3 years now. It has been a very comfortable part time job while doing a degree in electrical engineering but now that i am finishing up,  it's full steam ahead with making Mael Eņin Tactical my full time job.

I have been visiting this form for a good while and appreciate the knowledge everyone shares and i hope to share some of my knowledge with this community also.

Cheers
N.Malone
Sitch Bitch

BergspitzeCustoms

• View Profile
  • Liked: 37
  • Likes Given: 6
Re: Hi from Sunny Scotland
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 01:23:27 PM »
Welcome!  Took a look through your pages, good stuff!  I have been doing tip-out Baofeng/UV-5R/other radio pouches for close to 4 years now, it was the first product I started establishing a business with with, so it is cool to see some parallel thinking on yours.  The hanger pouch is also great.  Lots of similar ones on the market these days, I am glad to see you went a little off the standard trail with that and put some innovation into it.

Like you, I used sewing as a part-time income while finishing a degree (biochemistry).  I'm working in my degree field, so sewing is still part time, but that "part" percentage grows more and more.  Good luck!

Mael Eņin Tactical

• View Profile
    • MaelEoinTactical.com
  • Liked: 7
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 01:49:02 PM »
Thanks for the kind words, I just checked you page out and i love your radio pouch design. Nice one man. i tried to stay away from the standard hanger gp pouches but after making a couple for friends the requests got to much haha apart from the horizontal "Banger" pouches i think the biggest difference with my series of hangers is they have a plastic stiffener to stop the Bangs from sagging or bouncing.

Gear Dynamics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Gear Dynamics
  • Liked: 272
  • Likes Given: 269
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 05:00:22 PM »
Welcome! Good to have you here!