Author Topic: New brand - same guy  (Read 1702 times)

essal

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Nora Tactical
  • Liked: 93
  • Likes Given: 50
New brand - same guy
« on: April 27, 2017, 01:34:33 PM »
When I lived in Vancouver I met a couple of guys who had multiple brands, where they made stuff for fixed gear bikes and your average hipster crowd. They also had a brand that did OEM production for various local businesses. Pretty cool business model, and I figured if I was ever to move home, I should add another brand to keep me busy. So when I moved home, I decided to start my own civie brand, because I am interested in streetwear and I do like bags 8) And I also like to have stuff to do, so 2 business might keep me afloat a bit better than just one, especially considering how tiny our Mil is.
Product-wise I want to mainly do custom backpacks, mostly rolltops. However, the main product in the beginning is a very simple waistbag/fannypack with a low pricepoint to get the name out there, possibly alongside a tote bag/grocery bag. I haven't made any packs yet, and I'll share the photos of the bags once I get some proper photos taken. I'm also making t-shirts, simply because my friends want them and it's great publicity.

The name translates into "The wolf and the needle", my middle name spells the same way as "The wolf"- but it's from a geographic location rather than the animal, but don't tell anyone.
Here is the logo and artwork. Black background is the standard, the white will not be used unless I have to for some reason.

Anyone else run multiple brands?

bravodelta

• View Profile
  • Liked: 18
  • Likes Given: 26
Re: New brand - same guy
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 05:04:18 PM »
This is an idea I have been tying with as well, I have started making gear for hiking/camping and I find the tactical stuff throws non-tactical people off so I am branding a more "friendly" brand

your new logos look good

BEA-RD

• View Profile
  • Liked: 28
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 06:14:01 AM »
logo is bitchin  8)

Nickp

• View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 10:53:42 AM »
That logo is awesome and your roll-too bags look really good. Great work!